A sauna is a place not only to refresh the body, but also the mind, a place to relieve tension and lift the spirits. In Roosta Holiday Village you can choose the sauna that suits you and your company.
- The family sauna is a cosy sauna, ideal for up to 8 people. There is a heat room, a washroom with a changing corner, a toilet and an anteroom. Roosta Kitchen will fulfil your food and drink needs. A hot tub is located on the terrace of the small sauna.
- The hot tub is located on the terrace next to the family sauna, so you can enjoy the heat room and relax in the fresh air in the tub.
- The sauna complex has two heat saunas and a steam sauna. In addition to the saunas, the 200-square-metre complex also has a jacuzzi, a fireplace lounge, an anteroom with comfortable seating, a small kitchen, changing rooms and toilets. The Roosta Kitchen will cater for all your food and drink needs and, weather permitting, you can enjoy grilled meat on the outdoor terrace of the sauna. The sauna in the main house can accommodate up to 30 people at a time.
- A tube sauna is a small, on-site sauna next to the large holiday houses. It is particularly convenient to rent the sauna for those staying in the nearby houses.
- The Sauna on Wheels is a new mobile sauna that can be taken to wherever you like - for example to the beach, where you can run straight into the sea. The sauna has a beautiful starry sky and speakers that can be connected to all supported devices via bluetooth.