A public sauna may seem like an archaic service - why not, when you can go to a spa or water center. At the same time, public saunas offer high-quality service, and whistling is in honor there.
- Lasnamäe Ökosaun - Under the roof of the complex there is a separate men's and women's sauna, an hourly shower, a cafe with customer-friendly service and a beauty salon with qualified specialists. There are two saunas in both the men's and women's sauna rooms: a large and pleasant anger sauna and a steam sauna that heals the respiratory tract. After a good steam, however, it is a great opportunity to go to the closed outdoor terrace equipped with comfortable benches.
Address: Pae 19/2, Tallinn
- Tartu maantee saun - An elegant and real steam sauna from 1882! Separate men's and women's section. A pleasant historical sauna experience.
Address: Tartu maantee 73, Tallinn
- Raua saun - Possibly the most famous public sauna in Tallinn. It is possible to visit the general sauna or book an hourly sauna. On the spot is possible to buy different whisks - birch, eucalyptus, red oak. The sauna is located on the street of the same name, and the aptly named café Fe can also be found in the building.
Address: Raua tn 23, Tallinn
- Kalma saun - Men’s sauna offers a traditional woodburning sauna stove with a swimming pool and steam sauna (Turkish bath). Public sauna for women is heated by electric heater. Steamy hot sauna can be accompanied by the dip in the pool. Heated sauna benches and chimney in the changing room add extra comfort.
Address: Vana-Kalamaja 9A, Tallinn
- Valdeku saun - On the first floor of the building there is a public sauna with 60 seats, 30 of which are for women and another 30 for men, and a small cafe. On the second floor there is a gym.
Address: Valdeku 13, Tallinn
- Tuulemaa saun - Open Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday. At one time, 18 men and 12 women can throw steam on the sauna. A small cafe is open.
Address: Tuulemaa tn 6, Tallinn
- Saku saun - The sauna is located right on the bank of the Vääna river, and the building dates back to 1888 (it was originally used as a laundry kitchen of the Saku manor). Even today, the sauna continues to have its place in the history and present of the community. The men's sauna is heated on Fridays, the women's sauna on Saturdays.
Address: Kannikese 3, Saku, Harju county
- Ardu saun has been working as a sauna since the 50s of the last century. It is one of the most distinctive saunas in the region. The Pirita river flows behind the sauna, with the water you can wash yourself in the sauna. The village sauna is managed by Ardu Sauna society, and over the years there have been regular visitors from far and near. The sauna takes place every Saturday, over a week in the summer season. Changes will be notified through the FB page. Women's time: 17:00-19:00 Men's time: 19:00-22:00. Ticket €5.
Address: Jõe tee 2, Ardu, Kose parish, Harju county
Contact: +372 5565 7969, Jaanus Tänav
- Kadrina village sauna - Kadrina saun anno 1957 - the oldest continuously operating village sauna in Estonia. Over the course of 10 years, an average of 25,000 sauna-goers visit the Kadrina sauna managed by KSK. 15 ministers, including 3 prime ministers, 2 speakers of the Riigikogu and 1 archbishop, have visited the Kadrina sauna to meet the people, not to mention other good ones. Open on Sundays.
Address: Sauna 5, Kadrina, Lääne-Viru county
- Laekvere saun - Sauna open on Saturdays. Check visiting hours for men and women.
Address: Laekvere, Lääne-Viru county
- Sõmeru saun - The women's sauna is heated on Thursdays and the men's sauna on Fridays. You can order a personal sauna for an hour outside the opening hours of the sauna.
Address: Tiigi 2 (entrance from the yard), Sõmeru village, Lääne-Viru county
- Väike-Maarja saun - The men's sauna is heated on Fridays, the women's sauna on Saturdays.
Address: Simuna mnt 9, Väike-Maarja, Lääne-Viru county
- Kiviõli saun - The men's sauna is heated on Saturdays, the women's sauna on Fridays.
Address: Viru 3, Kiviõli, Ida-Viru county
- Narva-Jõesuu saun - Sauna on Fridays and Saturdays. Check visiting hours for men and women.
Address: Koidu 1, Narva-Jõesuu, Ida-Viru county
- Olgina village sauna - Sauna open Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Check visiting hours. The sale of sauna tickets ends 1 hour before the sauna closes.
Address: Männiku 1, Olgina, Ida-Viru county
- Kiikla village sauna - Kiikla village community keeps its doors open for guests from further afield. Saturdays 14:00-17:00 women and 17:30-21:00 men. 1 time visit €7, at other times private sauna €50/hour.
Address: Vikerkaare tee 7, Kiikla village, Alutaguse parish, Ida-Viru county
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +372 5612 1743
- Kolga-Jaani saun - The sauna is located in the premises of Kolga-Jaani Primary School. Sauna with electric heater, opened in 2019. The sauna is open on Fridays. Check visiting hours for men and women. If you want a family sauna, please make an appointment with the hostess of the sauna.
Address: Viljandi mnt. 1A, Kolga-Jaani, Viljandi county
- Sauna of the Päri Sports Hall - The sauna is located in the premises of the Päri Sports Hall.
Address: Kannikmäe tee 19, Pär village, Viljandi parish, Viljandi county
- Heimtali Sports Hall saun - The sauna is located in the Heimtali School sports hall. The sauna is open on Fridays. Check visiting hours for men and women.
Address: Terraced house tee 1, Heimtali village, Viljandi parish, Viljandi county
- Paistu saun
Address: Library road 2, Paistu village, Viljandi parish, Viljandi county
- Viiratsi Day Center saun - Sauna open from Wednesday to Friday. Check visiting hours for men and women.
Address: Tehnika tn 3, Viiratsi township, Viljandi municipality, Viljandi county
- Ramsi saun - Sauna open on Fridays. Check visiting hours for men and women.
Address: Sauna tee 7, Ramsi township, Viljandi municipality, Viljandi county
- Tohvri saun - Sauna open on Saturdays. Check visiting hours for men and women.
Address: Tohvri tee 11, Tohvri village, Viljandi parish, Viljandi county
- Tarvastu Gymnasium sports complex saun - Sauna open on Fridays. Check visiting hours for men and women.
Address: Kevade 2a, Mustla, Viljandi parish, Viljandi county
- Soe Community house saun - Sauna open on Sundays. Check visiting hours for men and women.
Address: Vipu tn 1, Soe küla, Viljandi parish, Viljandi county
- Abja saun - You are kindly invited to wash and take a steam!
Address: Aia, Abja-Paluoja, Viljandi county
- Mõisaküla saun - 2021 renovated sauna. You are welcome to wash and steam!
Address: Kiikre 13a, Mõisaküla, Viljandi county
Address: Karja 40, Pärnu
- Vändra saun - The sauna can fit at the same time up to 30 people. Wood-heated sauna open on Saturdays. Check visiting hours for men and women. On other days of the week, it is possible to order an hourly sauna.
Address: Pikk 16, Vändra, Pärnu county
Contact: +372 5669 4271, Roel Raudsepp
- Haapsalu saun - The men's sauna is heated on Fridays, the women's sauna on Sundays. Notice required.
Address: Tamme 21a, Haapsalu, Lääne county
- Piiri Community sauna on Ruhnu island - Sauna open on Wednesday and Saturday. Check visiting hours for men and women.
- Anne Saun - Relaxation for the body and peace of mind for the soul. It is possible to use the shared sauna from Thursday to Sunday or to book a separate hourly sauna or bath.
Address: Anne 44, Tartu
- Kallaste city sauna - Men on Fridays, women on Saturdays. Get hot steam!
Address: Oja 28, Kallaste town, Peipsiääre parish, Tartu county
- Koosa saun - Open on Saturdays.
Address: Koosa village, Peipsiääre parish, Tartu county
- Kambja saun - Open on Saturdays.
Address: Männi 4, Kambja, Tartu county
- Siimusti saun - The sauna is open on Fridays. Check visiting hours for men and women.
Address: Siimusti, Jõgeva county
- Saduküla saun - Sauna on Saturdays during the week. Check visiting hours for men and women.
Address: Saduküla, Jõgeva county
- Jõgeva city sauna - Sauna open on Saturdays. Check visiting hours for men and women.
Address: Sauna tn 4, Jõgeva, Jõgeva county
PÕLVAMAA, VALGAMAA, VÕRUMAA
- Põlva city saun
Address: Metsa 7, Põlva, Põlva county
- Valga city sauna - Sauna for use on Saturday and Sunday with steam, on Fridays without steam. Check visiting hours for men and women.
Address: Aia 19, Valga, Valga county
- Võru city sauna - The sauna has men's and women's washrooms, changing rooms and steam rooms. In the sauna, there is the possibility of whistling in the steam room. A person with disabilities and an attendant helping him can order a private sauna for Saturday 2 hours before opening.
Address: Paju tn 13, Võru, Võru county